Grab a copy of the NZCCSS 2014/2015 Annual Report for your Christmas read at the beach!
The report is packed full of information about what’s been happening over the year.
Read President Lisa Woolley’s hope-filled message, and
Chief Executive, Trevor McGlinchey’s overview of Council business.
Find out more about our new strategic imperatives that will guide our work through 2015/2016.
- Hope – NZCCSS carries a message of hope
- Positive Change – NZCCSS works together with others for positive change
- Lived Experience – NZCCSS articulates the lived experience of poor and vulnerable people
- Voice – NZCCSS is a strong and respected voice for member Christian social services
- Resilient – NZCCSS is a resilient organisation with a long-term focus on social justice